1 pair of jeans styled 2 ways


I love all the new styles of jeans that are coming out. Seeing all the various ways that people choose to mix and match with jeans and create different outfits gives me so much inspiration! I thought it would be fun to take one pair of jeans and create two different looks from it, so here are two of my ideas for one pair of jeans! I hope this gives some inspiration,


xo Rebecca


look #1:



this outfit would be a great casual chic night out look! i love combining textures, so this silk cami with the denim jeans, paired with suede heels is a great combination!   

look #2:
  
                                      

this outfit is a great casual day look. one of my favorite color combinations is blue, green, and white, so this look checks all the boxes off for me! i actually own these white soludos sneakers and they are one of the most comfortable shoes i own. the yellow is a really nice touch of color if you would prefer to wear something other than white sneakers!



links:














Comments

Popular Posts