stylish sneakers



I think the trend of wearing sneakers with a dressy outfit has been going on for awhile now. I love the concept of 'shabby chic' and being comfortable but still stylish. There are so many sneakers with prints, colors, and options that I believe that it's worth investing in a good pair and you can wear them with practically anything! The sneakers below are either ones that I own myself, or think would look great with outfits of all aesthetics! I hope this gives some inspiration,


xo, Rebecca


sneakers:

    

   


any of these sneaker options are great ones. i think they all bring something unique to the shoe game, and can be paired very easily with multiple looks and outfits! i own the first pair of Golden Gooses above and i can confirm that they are one of my favorite pairs of shoes to wear! they pair so well and i always get compliments on them!



links:
calf hair golden goose sneaker
cheetah print star golden goose sneaker
high top golden goose sneaker
black and white prada sneaker
gucci sneaker
light pink prada sneaker



















Comments

Popular Posts