dainty jewelry


I have always worn dainty jewelry. I believe that what creates an outfit is in the details, and the little things like simple jewelry is one of those details. The layered look of delicate necklaces, or even just one can add so much to your look. Investing in pieces of jewelry that you can wear every day with different outfits is a necessity to me! I love to find jewelry that uses real metal and stones because not only will it last a long time, but you know in terms of jewelry, the more you pay the better quality the item is! I chose some pieces that I already own and wear on a daily basis, and some that I have my eye on to get! I hope this gives some inspiration,


xo Rebecca


finn jewelry: 
 
 
 
i love this brand because the style of jewelry fits what i love to wear! they use the best materials to create the jewelry and i also believe that all of the pieces created from finn jewelry can be worn on a daily basis!

popular brands:
 
 
these pieces of jewelry come from stores that you can either walk into or buy online! free people and anthropologie create jewelry that is more affordable than other brands, and they still use great materials. i feel like sometimes the only way to find unique jewelry is to shop online, so i love when you can find pieces inside a brick-and-mortar store that are still special. for example, the first pair of earrings that come from anthropologie has two different ways to wear them! you can choose to wear them as a single diamond stud or with the extending pearl and diamond backing. 

maria tash:
 
 
 
this brand creates such high quality jewelry that a good majority of celebrities choose to wear it! i love the immense selection that maria tash provides. she creates beautiful jewelry for every type of piercing, with various types of metals and stones. 



links:










Comments

  1. Reading this blog made me want to get new piercings for my ears! I loved how you incorporated different brands that were affordable and unique. I'm not one to wear a lot of big jewelry and I mainly stick to the smaller and dainty earrings so this blog was super informative and relatable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little gold pieces you can wear everyday! I have been on the lookout for some new rings and earings and your post was super inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these little gold jewelry and this was really helpful. I also liked how you reviewed and explained about each items and uploaded detailed shots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts