hair accessories that instantly add a chic detail


I am a huge believer in the small details add to the big picture. Throughout these past few months, hair accessories have been appearing everywhere! I love all the various colors, patterns, and different selections of hair accessories that you can choose from. I think my personal favorites are the silk hair scarves, the knotted head bands, and the pearl barrettes. I think they add a vintage chic look, without being too 'in your face', and I also like that all of them are so versatile! These hair accessories can be worn on any occasion as well, which I find is an added bonus. I hope this gives some inspiration,


xo, Rebecca


hair scarves:


i love both of these hair scarves because they can add color and depth to your outfit! i really think that  they can be worn on many occasions, with various looks and styles!

headbands:



the center knot on all of these headbands are so cute! you could wear them with either a casual look or with a nicer outfit. all three options are very versatile! i think they can either dress up a look, or add an extra detail to an outfit!

pearl barretts:

both of these options are great choices! the chunky barrettes on the top could go with an 'everyday' look, and the ones on the bottom could go with a dressier outfit and add a more dainty look!



links:
yellow and blue hair scarf 
brown snakeskin hair scarf
white headband
light pink headband
light blue headband
chunky pearl barrette set
thin pearl barrette set










Comments

Popular Posts