vintage beach ideas



My all time favorite season is summer! All throughout this summer I saw high-wasted, one-piece swimsuits which was very popular in the 80s/90s. I love these swimsuits because the high-cut makes you look like you have legs for days. I also saw that the vintage look was coming back throughout this summer too, so I found some beach pieces that I thought would look unique but also in style for anyone to wear throughout this summer! (yes I know it's September but I'm still trying to embrace this heat haha) I hope this gives some inspiration,


xo Rebecca 


swimsuits:
   
i love all three of these swimsuits to potentially wear! i think they all bring something different in terms of patterns and cut, but all three still can be considered vintage styles!

straw hat & a pair of sunglasses:
  
this straw hat can go with anything! i really believe that you could wear it with any of the above swimsuits and it would add an extra chic look. the color and shape of these sunglasses also fits in with the vintage vibe. the yellow would add an extra color that you could match to any of the swimsuits above!

coverups:
 
i love the idea of wearing a button down as a coverup, and the detailing in the shoulder of this white button down blouse adds an extra detail! for people who would rather have something more colorful/decorative, this kimono is a great option. i think it would especially look great against the solid blue swimsuit above! 



links:
blue one-piece
collared one-piece
striped one-piece
straw hat
sunglasses
button down
kimono








Comments

Popular Posts